Friday, February 03, 2006

I have to start somewhere...

I am reading, with the help of some people, Heidegger's Being and Time as I am interested in what it is to be free and be playful. His Dasein appears to require a playfulness and freedom within being to consider being itself.

I am pursuing this philosophical aspect while exploring examples of the use of the word freedom and playfulness and their associated words.

Ockham's Razor recently had Prof. Mark Dodgon speaking on the Language of Inovation. One of the things he said was:
...firms play around with innovation the whole time, and workplaces where people are enjoying their work, encouraging that close relation of play, fun, are the most productive and creative organisations around.
Do we 'play around' the whole time? Mark's book Think, Play, Do : Innovation, Technology, and Organization looks interesting enough for me to keep an eye out for his name elsewhere. Posted by Picasa

No comments: